The purpose of these Website Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) is to provide for the website’s and user’s rights, obligations, and liabilities in the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter "service") provided by the official website operated by LT Entertainment Co. Ltd (hereinafter “Lotte Tour Club Website”).
1. “Lotte Tour Club Website” refers to any virtual place of business, which “Lotte Tour Club Website” has established by use of information & communications equipment such as computers in order to provide users with services (hereinafter "services"). This term also refers to the operator of website.
2. "User" refers to anyone who accesses “Lotte Tour Club Website” and receives “Lotte Tour Club Website’s” service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
1. “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall announce via “Lotte Tour Club Website’s” main (initial) page the Terms and Conditions, company name and company representative’s name, address of business place (including the place where consumer complaints can be handled), phone number, fax number, email address, business registration number, Chief Personal Information (personal information) Officer, etc. so that users can easily understand them. However, “Lotte Tour Club Website” may have the users view the Terms and Conditions via a linked screen.
2. “Lotte Tour Club Website” may amend the Terms and Conditions to the extent not violating applicable laws such as the Act on Promotion of Information & Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
3.“Lotte Tour Club Website”, to amend the Terms and Conditions, shall notify via its main (initial) page, from 7 days before the effective date (enforcement date) to the date immediately before the same, the effective date and reason of amendment along with the current Terms and Conditions. However, if the amendment is unfavorable to users, the aforementioned notice period shall be at least 30 days. In that case, “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall indicate a clear comparison of the Terms and Conditions before and after the amendment in an easy-to-understand manner.
1. “Lotte Tour Club Website” may temporarily suspend the provision of service for reasons such as maintenance, replacement, malfunction, and failure of computers and information & communications equipment.
“Lotte Tour Club Website” may not do an act prohibited by the laws or the Terms and Conditions or contrary to public order and good morals.
A user may not do the following acts.
1. Alter information posted by “Lotte Tour Club Website”
2. Send or post information (e.g., computer program) other than designated by “Lotte Tour Club Website”
3. Infringe on “Lotte Tour Club Website’s” or a third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights”)
4. Defame “Lotte Tour Club Website” or a third party or interfere with operation or business thereof
5. Publish or post obscene or violent messages, pictures, or voice, or any other information contrary to public order and good morals
1. Linked websites inside “Lotte Tour Club Website” are connected through hyperlinks including text, picture, and video, the former shall be called a linked website.
2. A linked website which announces, in its main (initial) page or a pop-up page appearing at the time of link, that it shall not be responsible for a user’s transactions for goods and services independently provided by a linked website shall not be responsible for such transactions.
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights created by “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall belong to “Lotte Tour Club Website”.
2. Without “Lotte Tour Club Website’s” prior approval, a user may not use any information obtained from use of “Lotte Tour Club Website” and whose intellectual property rights belong to “Lotte Tour Club Website”, for profit and by methods such as reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, or broadcasting, or have a third party use the same.
3. “Lotte Tour Club Website”, when using a user’s copyright, shall notify it to the user in accordance with the previously set rules.
1. “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall establish and operate a compensation handling organization in order to reflect users’ legitimate complaints and opinions and compensate for their damages.
2. “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall handle user’s complaints and opinions as a priority. However, if expedient handling is difficult, “Lotte Tour Club Website” shall immediately notify the user of the reason and the schedule of handling the same.